Allentown Ahead and the Allentown Economic Development Corporation are delighted to announce that PC-Products has been chosen as the September 2010 Business of the Month. PC-Products, located at 221 South Third Street, is an epoxy company that has been located in the city of Allentown for over 50 years. The company was founded by John (Jack) Long in 1954 and produced just one product, PC-7, for nearly 20 years. PC-Products now produces sixteen different epoxies designed for heavy-duty repairs, quick repairs, anchoring, and wood restoration. Read full press release.
- Can you Repair a Cracked Steering Wheel with a PC Epoxy Fix? Yes, you can!
- How Long Does it Take Epoxy to Dry or “Cure”? Cure Time Tips and Tools for the DIY Weekend Warrior
- PC Products is Now an Official Glue Factory
- DIY Epoxy Handbook: Tips and Tools for Project Success
- What is the Difference Between Epoxy and Polyester Resin?