When you begin to compare the many forms and variations of epoxies, glues, and resins available today, the results may leave you scratching your head. One question often leads to another. The chemistry behind epoxy and the varying formulas of glue has come quite a long way over the years, and can be a bit intricate. So what is the difference between each product? Let’s find out. Read More
- Can you Repair a Cracked Steering Wheel with a PC Epoxy Fix? Yes, you can!
- How Long Does it Take Epoxy to Dry or “Cure”? Cure Time Tips and Tools for the DIY Weekend Warrior
- PC Products is Now an Official Glue Factory
- DIY Epoxy Handbook: Tips and Tools for Project Success
- What is the Difference Between Epoxy and Polyester Resin?