Utilizing a two-part epoxy system for your household or outdoor projects can be a great choice for a positive outcome. Some folks are a bit intimidated by the complexities of mixing epoxies, calculating ratios, and there’s also the age-old question of product safety. But our epoxy products are simply too good of an option to be hesitant about. Don’t grab the cheap glue. Read over your manual and take stock of our useful epoxy tips. Read More
- Can you Repair a Cracked Steering Wheel with a PC Epoxy Fix? Yes, you can!
- How Long Does it Take Epoxy to Dry or “Cure”? Cure Time Tips and Tools for the DIY Weekend Warrior
- PC Products is Now an Official Glue Factory
- DIY Epoxy Handbook: Tips and Tools for Project Success
- What is the Difference Between Epoxy and Polyester Resin?